The fifth edition of Fr Patten's Guide to the Shrine: this is the 5th and last edition: the 4th was published at the opening of the completed Shrine Church in 1938 and is similar to this, except that this later one published in 1939 includes a ground floor plan of the whole building. 1st edition: October 1931 (at the opening of the new Holy House); 2nd: 1932; 3rd: 1935 (revised); 4th: 1938 (revised); 5th: 1939 (revised and enlarged); a 6th was prepared but abandoned because of the outbreak of War
The inside cover (below) has been turned 90° to make viewing easier

The Little Guide to the Sanctuary

of Our Lady of Walsingham

1939 edition