Battley Brothers were the printers of Our Lady's Mirror
The first guide to the Shrine, written by Fr Patten: first edition (below) October 1931 2nd: 1932; 3rd: 1935 (revised); 4th: 1938 (revised); 5th: 1939 (revised and enlarged); a 6th was prepared but abandoned because of the outbreak of War. Each page of the booklet measures 7.25" x 4.75".

The Little Guide to the Sanctuary

of Our Lady of Walsingham

1931 edition