Compiled by Fr Patten; this was first used when the Shrine was in the parish church: there was no Holy House until 1931; the "site of the Holy House" and the holy wells referred to are those in the Abbey grounds. Each page of the booklet measures 4.25" x 5.25" click here for the fifth edition (1952) Scanned over 6 web pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The first Pilgrims' Manual, 1928